Monday, March 10, 2008

No Pain no Gain

Riding on my nifty nerves you come
Unannounced, wrecking my reckless abandon
And off starts a roller coaster drive
Trembling, twisting and turning till you thrive

Is it all in vain, O pugnacious pain
Or tell me is it for some tacit gain

Struggling and striving to tame you I tire
Unabashedly, you retort like a wild fire
Testing my patience to the very hilt
Towards the supreme power you make me tilt

Is it all in vain, O pugnacious pain
Or tell me is it for some tacit gain

Knowing they say, nothing comes from nothing
Divine lessons and god-sent messages you bring
That otherwise elude us in the daily grind
Playing the bandmaster, therefore you bind

Am beginning to know its not in vain, O pain
Indeed it is for some precious gain

Respecting, reliving, celebrating my being
Clearing the dark clouds and clutter in the offing
Destines it was to pass through the narrow funnel
But there is always light at the end of the tunnel

My friend, no longer I fret and refrain
It is obvious isn’t it – No Pain no Gain

No comments: