Sunday, October 7, 2007

Who am I?

A lonesome soul seeking liberty or trapped to carry on a legacy
A cause of the mystical pain or the inescapable effect of the same

A trying wife and daughter or proclaiming that relations don’t matter
Searching for a singer or poet within or just a half-baked talent bin

The one in the mirror I fondly see or shaken at what I ought not to be
Living it up to control the game or desperately dying to lose restrain

The layered actor par finesse or sitting on the edge a quite witness
Taking up challenges galore or cringing at the first alarm on the door

A hard to lose her sweet cool or a predictable emotional fool
Haplessly given to the sensory charm or diving within for peace and calm

Alas, the irrepressible self chooses worldly caution
Tension and affliction reducing us to a puzzling concoction

Yet we strive to seek for that illusive perfection
Despite the limitations till the final destination

After all, the thrill is in the journey not the end
It is the honest search not the finest solution my friend

So who cares who am I, what I signify
Excuse me please, it is a question I wisely nullify

No comments: